Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2008/08/11

CS

Dear CS
Thank you for very much for answering my inane questions. I don’ t know what do expect you to say. The appointment I cancelled was already taken and I’ ve made one with another shrink. I still have a niggling feeling that the shrink might think I’ m wasting his time, but I’ ll have to take a chance. I’ ve seen him once before and at least I’ m not as scared of him as the shrink I’ ve been seeing for the past seven years… .

I'm certain that any doc and any shrink would rather see someone who turns out to have nothing serious wrong with them ( and we wouldn't consider that to be "wasting our time" than NOT see someone who really needs to be seen. And gosh, if you've seen a shrink who frightens you at all ( let alone fhas frightened you for 7 years !) maybe it is indeed aboput time to see someone nicer !