Question
Posted by: Angela | 2012-10-03

Crying while I sleep

What could the reason be for me crying while I sleep?
At least once a month I will be woken up by my husband holding me and reassuring me that I''m okay becuase I''ve just burst out in tears while I''m asleep.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Certain parts of sleep are controlled by the same bits of brain which control emotion. This is the reason dreams are sometimes so emotionally charged. You might be having a nightmare, or that bit of brain might just be triggered, even without you consciously experiencing it as a nightmare. What your husband does is the right thing, because sometimes these can be very unpleasant.

1
Posted by: Mariusz | 2012-10-20

I didn''t vote for Obama, not because he is black, but I have difenreft beliefs than he does on abortion and gay marriage. But now that he is president, I do have respect for him. Our school didn''t show the speech, but if they had, I wouldn''t have kept my child home like so many were planning on doing. I did hear bits and pieces of his speech, and I saw nothing wrong with it.As far as healthcare, we definitely need reform, but I must admit I don''t really understand a lot of it because everybody is yelling difenreft things and it is hard to understand, although your post did clear up a view things.I have had a couple of controversial topics on my blog, but I blog anyway.

Reply to Mariusz