Question
Posted by: Pathiswa | 2012/08/28

Crying eyes &  itchy pain in my thigh

am wearing glasses bt have crying eyes &  have a terrible pain(itchy &  burning sometimes) in my right thigh in a specific area the Doctors said its nerve, it doesnt stop.its not redish outside.

Pathiswa

You can use Tears Naturale for your dry eyes as often as needed. The pain in your thigh might be due to neuropathic pain in a localised area. It is possible that the nerve supplying sensation to the spesific area is being impinched by the soft tissue. I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination and possible operation to alleviate the nerve impinchment.