Question
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/08/14

crying everytime Im intimate with bf

Is something wrong with me been with my boyfriend for 3 years sleeping together for 2 years but whenever we are intimate I cry every single time its not that Im in pain or anything Im just too emotional why do I cry all the time??

I can't guess why you cry, and there are many possible reasons.. Best see a good local counsellor ( eg one you could find through FAMSA ) to explore things in more detail and find answers and ways to help

3
Posted by: Zola | 2008/08/17

I had a boyfriend who cried and I thought is was cute that he expereinced such intense feelings...

Reply to Zola
Posted by: M | 2008/08/14

I' ve read once that some woman experience so much emotions when making love that they start crying afterwards, its an outlet of all the strong feelings involved, I don' t think you' re crazy  ) every person reacts differently to different situations, if you are happy in your relationship I won' t be too concerned if I were you, though if you would like to stop I also think it' s a good idea to see a counselor.

Reply to M
Posted by: Me | 2008/08/14

Because you are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Me