Posted by: LADY L | 2011-05-10

Crying during sex??? Help

Me and my girlfriend made love last night, and during the peak of her orgasim she started to cry. I wasnt aware of it as I was " down under" . When I came up after she climaxed I saw her tears. I asked her if I maybe hurted her, she said no and she enjoyed it and as she climaxed she just felt tears and started crying and it the 1st time she is experincing these emotios. Is this good or bad?

Dear LADY L,

It is not uncommon for women, and for men, to experience a range of emotions coming to the surface during lovemaking whilst experiencing erotic pleasure and intimate connection. This is not necessarily good nor necessarily bad.

I would suggest you accept and believe what your partner has said when you asked about it.

Posted by: boomsie | 2011-05-11

she cried because she wa spleased, and realised she had fallen totally for you. go buy her a ring and ask her to marry you......the emotions is pure and it means true love on the way.

Reply to boomsie