Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-13

crying during sex

hi doc
i just want to know whether is the something wrong with me or not!! what happens is that i some times find my self crying while my man make' s love to me. i dont cry because i' m hurting, i cry because i enjoy but he feel' s it' s because he hurt.is it normal to cry when having sex

absolutely normal.

7
Posted by: awww | 2010-02-22

Im also like to cry as I am getting kicked in the nuts by the wife when Im doing the udder womans...is so nice pain and pleasure all at the same times..

Reply to awww
Posted by: Anon4 this | 2010-02-18

I have had several girlfriends who have cried during sex, especially when they orgasm. Sometimes its been the emotional release they get from the intensity of the feelings, the ability to absolutely lose oneself in the moment is overwhelming, especially when so much of ones life is kept closed, under control. Otehr times is just the pure intensity of the experience that leads to crying.

So yes, its as normal as normal can be, and your bf should be happy. But as a male, it is kinda hard to relate, because I dont think we are able to experience such intensities, so its a bit uncomfortable.

Explain to him that you cry because because the momentis so good, so happy. But at the same time he mustn' t then think that if you dont cry then something is wrong. That could be equally uncomfortable for him.

A happy balance of understanding and maturity from him will make him comfortable in any event.

Reply to Anon4 this
Posted by: A man | 2010-02-15

There is nothing wrong with you crying during sex, remember for a woman sex is a very emotional thing, and for a man it' s more physical than emotional.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-15

That sounds so cute and passionate.

Joost, I am sure Steve and Jacob can give you some advice

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Joost | 2010-02-14

I also cry during sex when I know my wife is outside the door waiting for me.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-14

absolutely normal.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-13

i also do that!! you' re not alone! and i feel bad for doing it, and i feel as though he feels turned off by it but i can' t help it...

Reply to anon