Question

Crying after masturbation

I am a 22 year old female.I graduated last year and I am working overseas now. I live by myself. Last year, I met a wonderful guy, fell in love and gave my virginity to him. Then I had to leave him to go work.

I cry after masturbation. I hate the fact that I have to pleasure myself now. And I' m also lonely in this foreign country. Is this normal?

it is purely normal to feel the way that you do. the only thing important to realise is that you can fall in love again! the first step is to love yourself - masturbation is just one aspect of loving yourself - go out to the movies with yourself, pamper yourself, go shopping. After this, you may be in the best position to realise that you are desirable, you deserve to be loved, you need to be loved and that you are capable of loving someone else.