Posted by: annon2001 | 2008-12-11

cry while doin'  it

hi,when i am having sex i just start to cry silently i won' t be feeling any pain but i would just cry,what could be the problem?

This is difficult to respond to clearly as crying may be symptomatic of a number of emotions, which in turn may be the product of a number of things...your best bet is to try to establish what your emotional experience is at the time, and then try to understand why you might be feeling that way (e.g. what thoughts go through your mind, what associations do you have with sex, etc.).

Posted by: saffy | 2008-12-16

i also feel like crying when having sex i don know why cause no pain but its the end of that i cried looking my partner in the eyes.

Reply to saffy
Posted by: RP | 2008-12-11

You cry during sex or like when you climax (if you do)? You have to work out what you are FEELING when you cry. For a start, Feeling Good or Bad, or just numb?

Reply to RP
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-11

perhaps you' re overwhelmed with emotion. I sometimes used to cry for no reason as well. Making love can be very emotional for a woman.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-11

I suspect it is because you are caught up in the moment and enjoying yourself.
Another possible alternative is that you are missing your previous partner (if applicable)

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Wetness | 2008-12-11

You are enjoying him/ her may be?

Reply to Wetness