Question
Posted by: A J | 2011-06-15

Crushing chest pain

Chrushing chest pain - front and back - makes me feel dizzi and after a while my right arm and leg starts going numb. This episode can last for up to 15 min at a time and afterwards have a severe headache

AJ

It will be best to consult your doctor for an examination and stress ECG to investigate if your problem is related to your heart. It is important to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The chest pain lasting a couple of minutes is a sign of cardiovascular disease. I can not give an explanation for the numbness in your arm and leg but I am sure that your doctor will be able to shed some light on this symptoms after a thorough examination.