Question
Posted by: NONO | 2010/07/16

CRUSH

Please help... I have a crush on this guy, we work together and now i''m not really sure if it a crush/love or lust... I sometimes have sexual fantasies about him. And i think the feeling is mutual but i''m not sure. I''m afraid to approach him but i can''t stop thinking about him and it sometimes affect my work and have headaches just from overthinking. I want to stop feeling like this, its very strong. Please help

Dear Nono,

I am not sure how I can assist you from the perspective of a sexologist. It is clear you have some form of attraction to this man. You have a choice whether you are going to respond to it or not. Either choice has consequences.
The fact that you think the attraction is mutual, you have the option to let him know how you feel and explore the possibility of a connection/relationship.

5

Trust me, it is not love, it is lust. I had a crush on a man 15 years my junior for more than a year. And guess what, I got over it and now things I previously loved and drooled over, sometimes irritate the crap out of me. I still see him three times a week (not because I want to, but because I have to), but I am so relieved that he no longer dominates my thoughts. I am sure I would have done something stupid if I had the opportunity, but thankfully he is one of the most professional and decent men I''ve ever met, with an awesome girlfriend. If you are married, give it some time, YOU WILL GET OVER IT. Just don''t do anything stupid. If you are not married, and he is single, go for it.

Posted by: nice guy | 2010/07/17

same scenario:work environmnet. I fell in love with my work colleague and we are doing everything BUT not enough. At work we cant do everything but outside she is hard to get, whereas she love me a lot. My head is bursting by thinking of ways to get closer to her as she plays hard to get. We go out once a month- and that is BAD. SHE IS INCREDIBLE. Please advise me

Reply to nice guy
Posted by: not so nice guy | 2010/07/16

As NIKE says : Just do it!!!!

Reply to not so nice guy
Posted by: K | 2010/07/16

give it to him and get the curiosity off the way...

Reply to K
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/16

Dear Nono,

Reply to Sexologist