Question
Posted by: Mark Blair | 2010/02/25

Crumbling of the metatarsal bone

Dear Doc,

I have six operations on my left ankle, this just sporadickly happened years ago where the pain was intense different stages of the day and night and I couldnt walk due to the throbbing.

I was on pain killers for years and I am still taking due to my pain, two years ago I had a fusion and the pain still didnt go away, then I had tarsal tunnel and still it didnt go away.

They did an MRI and saw a cavity in the Meta Tarsal region and did a bone graph and removed some of my hip. It has been almost a year and still I am suffering from this endless pain.

If I may ask what do I do.

Best Regards

Mark Blair

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear Mark,

After six operations and continuing pain I guess the question to ask is if you had another opinion from an foot specialist. if you contact my rooms and tell us which area you live in I could give you the name of an expert in your area: look at our website : www.shoulderinstitute.co.za and you will see our numbers there and we will see if we can help you

Dr Joe de Beer

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/02/28

Dear Mark,

Dr Joe de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum