Question
Posted by: janine | 2009/11/13

crows feet

Im 34 and im getting crow' s feet and lines under my eyes, what would be the best treatment for this condition??

Also what do you think of the pulse dye laser treatment?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Janine, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

Your best treatment option for crow’s feet is to consider Botox or alternatively fractional resurfacing lasers are an option (Fraxel, Lumenis UltraPulse FX) or even Syneron’s fractional treatment the Matrix RF.

These fractional treatments should also be considered for the lines that appear below the lower eyelid and if necessary dermal filler enhancement if there is a loss of the fatty support in the tear trough and the lower eye margin.

Classically Pulse Dye Lasers are excellent for the treatment of vascular lesions such as Rosacea, Port Wine Stains, superficial veins, telangiectasias, and spider veins.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/11/16

Reply to anti-ageing expert