Question
Posted by: Coert | 2012/07/07

Crossing the line.

51 year old businessman. My wife runs a business from home and both of us travel. I arrived home yesterday from the E Cape with my wife away till Monday. I poured a whiskey and decided to relax, we have a Jacuzzi next to our bedroom. I stripped and walked into the the Jacuzzi room, got such a shock I nearly dropped my whiskey. In the water was one of my wife''s workers, a young lady who also happens to be our maids daughter. She got the shock of her life as we were both supposed to be away for the weekend. She did not know what to do and wanted to leave so I said I would say nothing but she must stay. I got in, it was a bit awkward at first but after a while we relaxed and it became pleasant. Anyway we ended up having sex. I had never been with a black woman, I do admit I had thought about it, and to tell the truth I really enjoyed it. We promised to forget it ever happened, but i''m afraid it might happen again, once you taste the fruit you want more. The girl needs her job and she is also my wife''s best worker and our maid has been with us forever and is part of the family. I suppose the best is to let things be and to spoil myself once in a while. What I want to know is it common for white men to enjoy sex with black woman.

Sexual fantasies across the gender and racial line is quite common. What you are describing however has red flags all over it for your marriage relationship and the “work relationships”. I strongly suggest you seek the professional assistance from a psychologist dealing with sexual related matters as to discuss the happenings; your feelings and the implications of this on your life and your relationships. What seems like fun and just a “social” sexual relationship could turn out to be a lot more complicated and destructive if not dealt with rationally instead of on a sexual-drive and fantasy level.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

8
Posted by: koos | 2012/07/20

eish you lucky man!tell more do they shave and trim or is it a wild bush etc!!!i would also like to do the panky with another race.....the forbidden fruit!whoo whoo!!!

Reply to koos
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/07/12

Let''s see how your Wife feels when the young girl gets pregnant and they realize it''s a Coloured baby. She sure as hell isn''t going to keep quite trying to protect you. Then you''ll realize just how much Fun it is to have sex with Black Women and also just how far your Wife can go to make your Life Hell!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Carmen | 2012/07/09

You should be ashamed of yourself! Not once do you mention that you may be concerned about the girl or how this could affect her. Obviously it " became pleasant"  for you! You were in a hot tub with a vulnerable girl who is probably too scared to tell anyone what happened! So you scored all the way, you had sex with a young, black girl in the comfort of your home whilst your wife was away on business. What more could you ask for? I hope your wife does not find out about this. It will be devastating for her and she will no doubt not want that girl in her home anymore ... boohoo for you, you will have to go out and seek your pleasures elsewhere! Ag nee SIES MAN what type of person are you? Any decent man would ask the young girl to leave the jacuzzi, not take advantage of her!

Reply to Carmen
Posted by: LeeAnn | 2012/07/09

You make me sick.
51 year old businessman. WIFE. Ended up having sex. Spoil myself once in a while.
Who the hell deaerved to be cheated on like this?
I hope sheis pregnant and I hope your wife finds out and leaves you.

Reply to LeeAnn
Posted by: Lindiwe | 2012/07/09

You refer to her as a girl - how old is she? So you cheating on your wife with the maid''s daughter? What are you going to do if this girl is pregnant after your tryst in the jacuzzi? What you did is wrong, the girl probably thought if she did not do the dirty with you, her mum would be without work and now she is expected to keep quiet about it! I think you may have more serious things to worry about than white men having sex with black women. You have actually caused so much sh*t for yourself, what are you going to do if this girl tells the " madam"  that the boss shagged her? Good luck, you may need it!

Reply to Lindiwe
Posted by: billy | 2012/07/09

Hopefully she is not pregnant

Reply to billy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/08

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/07

Yes I do think that you did cross the line but I know that it must''ve been terrific ... i guess for inter-racial its the whole forbidden fruit thing that makes it so attractive ... honestly though it needs to be a once-off mistake that is not worth jeopardising your marriage over ...

... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174