Posted by: GettingThere | 2011-01-31

I just had to share the new workout / program that I recently got introduced to and that I am simply loving!!

It is called CrossFit... and it is everything that normal training is NOT! Which is why so many people seem to be falling in love with it.

CrossFit evolves varied, full body movements, with different workouts and challenges everyday which makes for interesting challenges and helps it not get with repetitive moves and workouts.

The added bonus is that I have seen quick results…  I have lost 5 kg’ s since November 2010 and still loving it and getting strong and more defined each day.

If you serious about getting seriously fit, I can defiantly recommend googling CrossFit in S.A and having a look for one in your area… 

Provided it's regular exercise, cardio based, and combined with a healthy diet, then I'm all for it. Beware of gimmicks that promise great results in next-to-no time at all, but this sounds like it's demanding, varied, and the right kind of training, so I'm all for it too.