Posted by: CostaZ | 2009-07-21

Hows anyone started or tried the new programme called CrossFit...

I see there are local guys called CrossFit Rebel S.A... just would like some feedback and thoughts?

Hi Costa

No, never tried it, or even heard of it, to be honest. I just checked out the website, did a bit of reading, and I'll be honest, it looks like another way to "package" fitness and then sell it. Of course, there may be merit in that, because often that is what people need, but it doesn't seem to be revolutionary or anything we haven't seen - rather just the way it's put together. I can't see enough to give a detailed opinion, but it looks OK. Just be cautious about people over-promising and sensationalizing things.