Question
Posted by: Nombi | 2012/01/16

cross generational sex

Hi Doc.

Can you tell me the negatives of being a cross generational relationship, how it negatively affects our society. I am in one and my friends are discouraging me, out of jelously I think? Thank you.

I would like to have more information about what the exact nature of this cross generational relationship is. Society can be affected in the way that it can keep all the old ladies and busy-body-old-men busy with gossip and giggles for a while... You have to think however of the long term consequences for yourself. It has advantages and disadvantages (I need however more info to give specific risks). You are welcome to place this question again with more detail. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: Joe | 2012/01/16

People will talk and point fingers.... this is South Africa! But why are you so concerned about what others think? Shouldnt you also worry about your own happiness? And if your family &  friends really do love you and care for you... then shouldnt they also want you to be happy?

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/16

Reply to sexologist