Posted by: mandy | 2009-03-27

Good day i dont know if i am on the wrong site i have a problem with my ex he is digging my profile with who ever he knows in the govment giving poeple my id number is it not illegal for one to go on your profile and search information without your knowlegde and without you giving them your id number and the after you receive calls and i did not give those poeple my number. What can i do to stop that i feel that i am harrased and my privacey is invaded and i am not safe anymre

I don't know which "profile" you are talking about, so I can't help there. If you are receiving unwanted calls on your cellphone, change your number, and don't give him the new one. And get legal advice from the magistrate's court --- you can get a court order forbidding him from harassing you, and he risks going to jail if he ignores such an order.