Posted by: Ina | 2009-01-14

Cronic bladder infection

For the past 2 years I suffered regularly from serious bladder infections. My doctor prescribed Burpac twice daily as well as Vagifem once daily. Despite the medication I got infection twice the last month. What can I do to improve the situation. My bladder was put in sling in May 2008 and an Arterior Hernia was repaired as well. This infection is affecting my life style and makes me very sick too. Please help with any advise or suggestions.

YOU could ask your doctor to check that the tape from the sling did not enter the bladder.
A urologist may be able to help.

Posted by: wvw | 2009-01-15

drink lots of cranberry juice and if you have some money bay yourself some cranberry tablets at the pharmacy of at clicks it helpd me i was also strugling with n blader and a old lady gave me the tip hope it works

Reply to wvw