Posted by: christo | 2010-09-21

cronic backpain

Hi doc my name is chris,I have been struggeling with back pain for 2 years, workedd formy dad andd bricks fell on me.the pain is in mey lower back it goes down in to my but down in to my legs and feet.I battle to sleep at night,When i walk my hamstrings r very stiff and i get a shock pain inmy lower back and down my right legg it makes me falldown,I have been to a ciropracter 15 times,A bodystress releave doc 8 time and a phico therapist 10 time.Most dont no wats wrong or tell me the pain is in my head,

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Perhaps it is time to visit a Neurologist or Neurosurgeon for an opinion - a thorough physical and neurological examination may prove of great benefit. Your previous history - accidents, falls, lifestyle and occupation - all play a role in what has developed.