Posted by: C | 2009-07-23

I don' t drink milk (doesn' t like the taste) and accordingly use Cremora in my coffee/tea. How bad is Cremora really, I note that it is quite high in calories? I have about 6-8 cups of coffee/tea per day and use 2-3 t/spoons cremora each time.

Dear C
So-called 'coffee creamers' like Cremora, are not really good substitutes for milk - the label even states that they should not be used for children because of their poor nutrient composition. The problem is that coffee creamers have high energy and saturated fat contents and do not provide you with the calcium you require (1000 mg per day). I would recommend that you try changing over to milk if at all possible. Do the changeover gradually so that your tastebuds can get used to the change.

Posted by: Bandile | 2015-04-18

Which capsuls is good to gain weight fast?

Reply to Bandile