Question
Posted by: jennifer | 2009-01-13

creme de la mer

Goodafternoon dr Nikolic. What is your opinion on creme de la mer - is it really that amazing? I am 25 years old and really want to buy myself this creme, but i dont know if i might be to young to start using it.
I am currently using RegimA products (cleanser  daycream  night cream and scar repair) - is this a good product that you can recommend to your patients?

Thank you very much for your time.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately, Crème de la Mer do not list their ingredients and as such it is impossible for me to comment on its effectiveness.

Regim A uses ingredients that predominantly contain alpha hydroxy acids and specifically the newer less investigated AHA’s. I am a firm believer in glycolic acid and recommend NeoStrata to my patients. My advice is to continue using Regim A, especially if you are happy with its effects, but I would add a good SPF (30 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

1
Posted by: Ansie | 2009-01-15

I an 49 years old and have white marks on my neck just below my jaw. Once a year (very hot humid days) I break out in a heat rash on my neck just under my jawline and upper chest that looks like acne (karbonkels). I use daily a 50 spf. What can I use for it and how can I get rid of the white marks. I don' t look too bad for my age and I don' t like to use make-up due to the very hot days.

Ansie

Reply to Ansie