Posted by: hotty | 2010-06-08

creative sex

My new bf likes creative sex. What is that exactly? I am not into 3-somes and other weird stuff. I want to make it interesting, but not overboard. Any suggestions?

creative sex usually refers to just trying out new things to keep your sex life exciting. dont do anything that you dont feel comfortable with. creative sex can range from trying out new positions to role playing to sex in new/different locations. you can try getting a book by Tracy Cox who usually gives lots of interesting ideas on how to keep the flames burning.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-08

Maybe he wants to try different positions and places to do it ! You could also go out without panties and let him know this.By the time you get " home"  he''ll be sssooooooo ready for you

Reply to XXX
Posted by: anon | 2010-06-08

you must be as boring as hell then, I guess you wont be together long...guys like things other than missionary style, we like lots of interesting and different things, if you are as boring as you sound then I dont rate your relationship lasting.

Reply to anon
Posted by: TOPDOG | 2010-06-08

well,y don,t u dress up for him with lots of make up,boots,netted stockings ,cheecky shorts and a see through top.That will have his blood running wild.

Reply to TOPDOG