Question
Posted by: ELSABE | 2010-11-30

CREATIEN

HI, NORMAL USE OF CREATIEN USN X4 AND NITROX VIG-R AS INDICATED ON BOTTLES - CAN ONE GAIN WEIGHT USING IT AND CAN YOU USE IT WITH PHEDRA& mdash CUT ULTRA XT - ALL DAY WIEGHT LOSS PRODUCTS? THANK YOU

Hi Elsabe

Some people respond to creatine, others don't. Those who do respond do gain weight. In the beginning, for maybe the first month, the weight gain is mostly water, and remember that you have to train in order to see a benefit. You don't just take it and then gain weight. Your weight training has to be worked out so that you do the right training at the right time and then you get increased muscle mass.

My advice to you is to first sort out your training, to make sure you're getting the most out of that, because if you aren't, then you're really just wasting your time and money by taking any supplements.

On the note of fat burners, I'd encourage you there to save your money, and spend it rather on seeing a dietician, because fat burners often don't work, they can be quite risky and cause problems, and they're not the long term solution - good training and good eating are. So my advice there is to rather invest in the expertise that will help you with the training and your diet. And bin the supplements.

Ross