Question
Posted by: Jan | 2010/05/24

Creaking/clicking sound in joints

When I stretch my arms and legs, I get a creaking/clicking sound in my joints, especially in my elbows and shoulders. I do not experience any pain in the joints. My one foot pain on the bottom and when I lay in bed in the morning when I stretch this foot and massage the bottom, I can feel this creaking as well, it almost feel like I am straitening the bones inside my foot. This only happen in the mornings after a night’ s sleep, the rest of the day my foot is fine.

Hallo Jan
The noise you hear is when the cartilage in the joint rubs over each other and it not dangerous. But if your joints are red, warm and painful, there may be inflammation and then you should see a doctor. The pain in your foot could be due to cramping of the small muscles in the feet - try taking some Calcium supplements before you go to bed.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/24

Hallo Jan