Question
Posted by: tiff | 2010-04-06

crazy thoughts

I get very funny thoughts like for example, today my colleage told me about a daughter beating up her mother, now i keep thinking about myself in that siuation. another thought is that I think about my husband in bed with another women. if i stand on a balcony i think about what will happen if i fall from the balcony, is this some kind of OCD?

Could be, and could be a number of other things - best bet is to see a good local shrink ( your GP should be able to recommend one ) for a proper assessment, a diagnosis ( if one if appropriate ) and advice based on the results of that assessment.

1