Question
Posted by: Bee | 2010/07/29

Crazy psychotic sister-in-law

I hate my sister in law which has a personality disorder and is treaing all her family members like crap. What makes me the most angry is that everyone just always forgives and goes on like nothing happended.

About two months ago we had a teleconversation and she ended up totally twisting my words about a comment I made. She went on badmouthing me at the others plus sending me rude sms''s. I seriously did nothing wrong. I tried to phone her various times to sort this out but she never answers, beyond childish.

To cut a long story short, my other great sister-in-law is here on holiday from London and is visiting her parents. So we are also going in order to see her. Now the crazy one is also going, taking along a new boyfriend. I see up to this and really don''t know how to be and act towards her AS I DON''T WANT TO BE FRIENDLY AND MAKE HER THINK HER ACTIONS HAS NO CONSEQUENCES like all my other family members.

Please advise.

So the first problem is the woman who treats people badly, but maybe the worse problem is that most of those around her, who could have influenced her to behave better, are so soppy that they encourage her ?
I wonder what the family might think if they saw copies of her SMS or similar messages from her ? Anyhow, you don't have to be phoney and friendly to her, just politely cool

1