Question
Posted by: now what | 2008/06/20

Crazy or what

Is it possible to think you have heard things on the phone or things people say then it feels like a dream ? They seem so far away like its not real. I cant trust what I hear or say, sometimes ists just rubbish that comes out other times it seems a normal conversation. Am I going crazy or is it stress related

Not crazy. ( actually, though I often receive similar questions, in so many uears, I can't recall this question coming from someone who sounded like they probably were crazy ! ). What you're describing could be several things, and quite possibly stress-related --- the only way to be sure would be to see a good local shrink for a proper in-person assessment and discussion, as the shrink would need to check out a wide range of things with you, including stress factors.