Question
Posted by: Debra | 2008/09/03

Crazy in love or lust

I broke up with the father of my 3 year old daughter in June because he was accusing me of cheating(he was the one cheating), and would sometimes become violent. I was' nt planning on being in a relationship anytime soon but I met a wonderful guy on Friday while attending a friend' s wedding and we hit it off. We spend most of the weekend together with some friends and parted ways on Sunday. We have phoned each other at least 20 times since then, and I think I falling for him. The problem is that he is still in a relationship with the mother of his 2 year child. I m trying so hard to not fall for him but cannot help it, I think of him all the time. Is this love or a just passing phase?

Beware of rebopund relationships like this --- you are still vulnerable and less than usually able to exercise good judgement. This isn't a man, he's an emotional bandage. And he is in a relationship with the mother of his child ! Aren't you now doing exactly what you rejected your child's father for, when HE did it ? Its not impossible for you to stop falling for him --- stop the phonecalls, for one thing.

2
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/04

You are in lust at this stage and quite frankly doing exactly what your ex did ! Don' t explore this any further until he decides what he is doing with his life.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: EMJAY | 2008/09/03

Jy is duidelik mal verlief op die man, glo nie dit kan al so vroeg liefde beteken nie. Dit sal oorwaai, tensy julle iets daaraan doen. Wees bedag op die verhouding wat daar nog tussen hom en die Ma van sy kind bestaan, dit kan dinge anders laat uitdraai.
Sterkte...

Reply to EMJAY