Crazy Fit massage

is this any good, what benefits can I get from buying and using this?
Is this any good??? ANyone know?

I must confess that I don’t know too much about it, so I’d be speaking out of turn if I gave a definite opinion. I’ve not seen any promotional material, and there is definitely no evidence that it works. I would caution against it – if it makes promises that you’ll see results on ‘less” training, or if it says you’re “guaranteed” results, or if it claims to be revolutionary, then avoid it! That is classic marketing, with almost no truth behind it. We know what works – regular exercise, good diet, healthy lifestyle, and any ‘fad” only exists for long enough to make some money before its replaced by the next one.