Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-15

Crazy Ex and his wife

These people are trying to convince themselves that i am using black magic on them. My daughters have said that they have called someone to talk to MY Spirit(lol), they have lots of demons in their house,. I have not bothered them for 5years and will neva for as long as i live. Do you think that they can harm me with this crap. I am a Christian and i know my faith is stronger than them. Maybe she uses black magic and now it is coming back to haunt her. Creepy hey.

No. they can't harm you in any way, unless you choose to believe that they can, and then it would be your belief that would trouble you, and not their bad wishes. Leave them to haunt themselves !

Posted by: Paul | 2008-12-16

Yes stop worrying you got the big " G"  policy.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008-12-15

I believe that nothing would happe with you without being God willing and even then He would see you through it how ever bumpy the road ......

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: lov | 2008-12-15

god have his own ways of doing thing and believe me if they are trying to touch a child of god they just got them self a passport to hell that what their life will be HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reply to lov
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-15

lol! what a bunch of losers. I don' t believe in black magic and all of that. And if you don' t either, than u shouldn' t worry yourself too much with it. Just do your own thing, like u do everyday, and people will eventually realise that they' re just crazy.

Reply to ?