Question
Posted by: charles | 2011/09/25

craving of soil

i''m always craving of soil and i know i''m not pregnant.i want to know is there something wrong to me ?

As I said the other time this question was posted, Well, craving of odd things we don't normally eat is called Pica. It doesn't only happen in pregnancy. You may, for instance, have an iron deficiency, or any of a number of other concerns. First stop, see a good GP for a physical check-up. This isn't usually a feature of psychiatric illnesses.

3
Posted by: Romany | 2011/09/26

You have an iron deficiency.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Farmer Wanabe - friend of the soil. | 2011/09/25

We all have a craving to go back to the soil. Often this is not possible due to urban living. How about a tomato bag - these can be bought from garden nurseries and will enable you to grow your own tomatos.They will grow even on a balcony. It is not large scale food production but may satisfy you in a small way in getting back to the soil!

Reply to Farmer Wanabe - friend of the soil.