Question
Posted by: Pam | 2010/12/21

craving

I wanna have casual sex with a woman. My husband does not make me come but only if I fantasize about having sex with a woman. Does this make me bisexual? Any woman available for me?

There are two issues here - one is your husband not satisfying you sexually, another is your fantasy to have sex with a woman, and the last is your wish to have casual sex outside of the realationship (which whether it's with a woman or not, is a betrayal/infidelity if your husband doesn't know about this).

When it comes to a partner satisfying you, I hope that you have included in the equation sufficient direction and active involvement on your part? Partners are only 50% of the story and so make sure that you have done everything to try to help him to do what is pleasurable for you...If he still is unable to satisfy you, then perhaps you should discuss options with him first.

As for whether having fantasies about sex with a woman makes you bisexual...not necessarily. Many women who are clear that they are heterosexual have fantasies about sex with women...that said, many of them would not want to act on this fantasy.

I always encourage couples to discuss limitations to their relationship before acting on wishes to act outside of it because the damage that betrayal can cause is massive!

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/21

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist