Question
Posted by: Ansie | 2010-09-08

Cranial osteopathy

I took your advise about taking my son to a Cranial Osteopath for his speech problem. She says that most of his problems came from his diffucult birth. She said we should see results within 8 treatments. But I should not expect anything. I am trying to be positive since this is my last resort. But how can I not expect anything? Do you really think that his body pattern can be changed after 7 years of a difficult birth in such a way that his speech will improve with 8 sessions?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Ansie,
You need to have as much dialogue as possible with your cranial osteopath. Each consultation the progress of the patient needs to be established to help ensure optimal benefit. I can not comment on this case as I am not armed with all the facts. The body is constantly growing and these changes have profound effects. Osteopathic treament can be very beneficial at your son's age.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010-09-09

Hello Ansie,

Reply to osteopath