Question
Posted by: Judith | 2008/11/26

Cranberries

Will cranberreis help me? I' m 54 years old and take HRT (premirin) I had a back opp IN April 2008 (fusion of last 3 vertabrae in spine due to slipped disk) Now I' m becoming more and more incotinent!!!! I hate it with a passion and am begging for advice......

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

cranberry will help with infection of the bladder not for incontinence. you need to do pelvic exercises - a pilates instructor can help you with this. when your pelvic muscles are stronger it can hold more urine. Also contact medford they have a product 012 3619739

regards
Dr Debbie