Question
Posted by: EMB | 2009-11-17

Cramps, Spotting - What is happening???

The first day of my last cycle was on 6/10/09. I started to feel bloated, having headaches, body temperature rising, being nauseous, feeling dizzy, gums bleeding when I brush my teeth and my breasts feels heavy and a little bit sensitive - these symptoms started towards the end of October. No period occured and I took 2 home pregnancy tests on various days which showed negative. I decided to wait it out and see what happens (thinking that I took the tests too soon), but on Sunday 15/11/09 I notices spotting - light pink and very little which also showed up on Monday (still very little and light pink). This morning (Tuesday) I woke up with abdominal cramps and a heavier flow, although not the amout that it usually is. What is going on? I still feel nauseous and my breasts still feel quite heavy and sensitive. My cycles are quite regular, but could vary between 25 and 27 days.

It sounds like a hormonal problem this month, or possibly a cyst. See your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-19