Question
Posted by: Shaz | 2009/03/19

CRAMPS IN LEGS KEEPING ME AWAKE

My legs - especially the calf muscle - get these cramps at night and I have to keep moving them to relieve the cramps - it isn' t painful, just irritating because I cannot sleep. I have tried CrampEze but the effects don' t last long. What else can I try. I' m desperate for a good night' s sleep.

Dear Chaz
Try taking Calcium supplements, if this does not help you may need to get a prescription from your doctor as this could be restless leg syndrome.(http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/restless_legs/detail_restless_legs.htm)

1
Posted by: Linda | 2009/03/21

Hi I also have the same problem. I started drinking Dolomite and it worked like a bomb! tye that.

Reply to Linda