Posted by: JJ | 2009-03-13

cramps in feet

When I was on medication for hypertension (ziak) I used to get a lot of pains in my legs + feet. I' ve been off Ziak 2 months now + using homeopathic drops with excellent results + my foot + leg pains have disappeared. However at night when it' s very hot here U cant sleep under a blanket. I just cover my legs from the knees down but sometimes the blanket comes off during the night. Everytime this happens I wake up with the most severe cramps in my feet + sometimes also in my calf muscles. What could b the cause + what could I use 4 it?

I suggest that you start using Slow Mag, Slow K and Zinc supplementation. If this does not alleviate your symptoms, I recommend that you consult a doctor for tests.