Question
Posted by: FAith | 2008/06/24

Cramps- cyst? or IBS? or homones?

Hi, i am in utter pain. I was on provera to start my period then took Clomid, that was at the beginning of June (Clomid) anyway iv had terrible cramps and spasms i my tummy, with bouts of constipation, flatulence and now diarrhea. Cramps are so bad i cant even stand or do anything.

Im not preggies as i did a blood test last wk, but my progesterone level came back really high: 80! Now i started on Friday and am very heavy, this is the first period I had since i was opregnant with my little boy 2yrs ago! Do you think the Clomid caused a cyst? Are these cyst symptoms? Or is it jst IBS?

GYN wont let me take Clomid til he rules out the cyst but he cant see me til next week so CD 5 will be over by then. Would it be the hormones causing this? As im am in a lot of pain!
Thank you.

It sounds more like your IBS playing up.. Clomid can cause cysts but your symptoms are more like IBS.