Question
Posted by: dorero | 2011/07/13

Cramps and tiredness

i am due any day now and i find it strange that whenever i eat something i get (1)cramps on my tummy just below my breasts it is so bad that i always have to stop doing anything and concentrate on it or massage the area untill it stops (2) i''m forever tired is this normal. (3)For the past 3 weeks i wake up around 2 am and sleep again an hour later is the baby preparing me or is there something i should worry about.(4) i have noticed some greenish mucus like staff on my undies whenever i visit the loo.What''s happening to me,plse help

I am sure that the baby is pushing on your tummy, causing discomfort. The tiredness is normal. Waking up at 2 a.m. isn;t anything to worry about. The greenish mucus could be a show but this is usually clear. Have this checked by your gynae.

1