Question
Posted by: kay | 2009-09-11

cramps and internal bleeding

i hav been bleeding internally for two days after sex and currently on the two month injection. i would like to know is there sumthing wrong with my womb and also been cramping

I am not sure what you mean by bleeding internally.

Godfrey, please post your question separately.

2
Posted by: kay | 2009-09-14

MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAD SEX LAST WEEK AND JUST AFTA THAT I WAS BLEEDING LIGHTLY,IT STOPPED JUST AFTA SEX AND NOT LIKE MY NORMAL PERIODS. I WENT ON THE 2 MONTH INJECTION.THIS HAS BEEN MY FIRST SEX ENCOUNTER AFTA FIVE YEARS. AND MY STOMACH HAS BEEN CRAMPING AT THE BOTTOM.
WHAT DO I DO?

Reply to kay
Posted by: GODFREY | 2009-09-11

Doctor pls help me , my wife had undergone three times cs with robjure womb at last but now having an accumulated bleeding in the womb . What could be result of this and which way to follow. pls advise

Reply to GODFREY