Question
Posted by: DJ | 2011/02/08

Cramps &  pregnant

Hi doc.
i have cramps in my tummy and my legs(like when I get my monthly).
I then end up in the toilet with a running tummy.
and the cramps continue.
i told the gynea about it and he said its just the discomforts of the pregnancy and becasue I have Rheumatoid Arthritis aswell.
this is my 2nd pregnancy and I didnt have RA when I had my 2st baby.
i am currently 34wks.
pls can u tell me what is the cause of it and wat can i take for it.

It could be contractions in which case ytou would feel tightening of your tummy. At 34 weeks this is normal. It may also be gastro if you have a runny tummy. You can use Panado if you need to.

1