Question
Posted by: Babygal | 2012/04/05

Cramps

i have this painful cramps on my leg especially when i bend down or i try to stretch.

Dear BabyGal
Painful cramps in the legs can be caused by a variety of conditions such as tendinitis, varicose veins, mineral deficiencies, etc. You can try taking calcium and magnesium supplements for a month to see if this relieves the cramping, but if this condition does not improve I would recommend that you have a medical checkup just to make sure that you do not have an underlying illness that is causing the cramps and also ask the dr to check which minerals may be deficient in your blood.

1

Dear BabyGal