Posted by: Susan | 2011-12-23

Hi, for the past 3 days I have had what feels like cramping from my foot all the way up my leg and at times in my lower back. It isn''t cramping that my muscle locks but is an almost constant cramping feeling. I have been taking tissue salt tablets all 3 days and they haven''t seemed to help.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

It is possible that you have sciatic nerve irritation. This will cause your symptoms. I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and lower back x-rays. In the interim, you can use Ibuprofen 400mg, thrice daily, in combination with Robaxin 750mg, twice daily, to alleviate muscle spasm in the lower back.