Posted by: Nicky | 2011-11-09

Hi doc.

I have been taking yaz for a month now as I have PCOS. However for the past 8 days since i started menstruating, I''ve been having cramps. From mild to moderate cramps. This is the first time i have experienced cramps throughout my whole cycle. I usually get cramps on the first day which is severe cramps. I did also have the normal severe cramps.mis it possible that I may have a low resistance to pain? I have been on before and have not experienced anything of the sort previously.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards: Nicky

Try using Naproxen 275mg, three times daily to alleviate the cramps and discomfort. This product really works well to curb the pain. I do not think that you have a low tolerance for pain, as PCOS can be very painful. If the pain does not subside, you should consult your gynaecologist for an examination and pelvic ultrasound, to determine if the your PCOS has worsened or if there is another cause for your pain.