Posted by: Cramp | 2010-10-29

I have been getting cramps/muscle spasms in my arms for a couple of weeks.
Its not like a full muscle spasm, its like a knot that develops for a couple of minutes and then goes away. while the knot is there it is a bit painfull. during this time you can also feel the knot.

I thought it could be related to pusture, i changed my chair and got a keybourd and eye level screen. I still get the cramps. I then started taking a multi vitamin about 3 weeks ago and i still get the cramps.

Today I am getting the same sensation in my butt muscles :-S

Any idea what the cause could be?

Once muscle spasms has started, it is very important to break the cycle by taking a muscle relaxant, like Robaxan 750mg. This is available over the counter. You should also consult a physiotherapist to have physiotherapy done to the effected area to physically "rub the spasm out".