Posted by: Me me | 2010-07-23

I have been suffering with pains it is between my 2 hip bones. I went to the doctor a month ago and he said it is gasritis. It is not period pains but sharp pains every now again and my stomach is bloated i feel 4 months pregnant. I did do a pregnancy test but it was negative. I have also been having night sweat i wake up drenched and am tired most of the time and get up 3 to 4 times a night to use the loo. it is really getting to me. Must i go back to my doc, if you could give me advise aswell i would appreciate it. thank you

There are numerous causes for your symptoms and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests.