Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010-07-08

Cramps

Hi Doc, hope you can help, I had this serious cramps the part under your belly button, where your bladder and ovaries are, I could not believe I get such bad cramps, and my breast was soar for a few days, did drink the cranberry tablets, and citrus soda thinking it could be bladder infection, but the cramps was bad, now my question, my sister say i must take a pregnancy test but my periods ended the 23rd June, i dont believe someone can fall pregnant so fast as I have been battling to fall pregnant for 4 yrs know, do you agree with me i cant be pregnant, and maybe it was just serious bladder infection, or is it possible to fall pregnant in two weeks after your last period.
Thanks will appreciate your comment.

It would be too early for pregnancy symptoms. You may have had a bladder infection, but if the pain persists you should see a doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-11