Question
Posted by: Denel van Zyl | 2010-03-01

Cramps

I am a 31 year old woman. I am teacher and a hockey couch. I am a mother of 2. Since December 2009, I have been getting cramps in my veins/arteries along the side of my neck. It was first on my right side and then on my left side. It cramped to the extend that it made a lump. I also often get veins that itch or burn. Is this something to be worried about?

Denel

Hallo Denel
It is more likely that this could be cramps in the muscles of the neck than the arteries - neck strain can cause trigger points in the neck which can be very painful. Please see a physiotherapist for an examination- she may need to give you exercises to do to prevent this from happening. Where are the veins that itch or burn?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-01

Hallo Denel

Reply to cyberdoc