Question
Posted by: Concerned Mom | 2008/07/03

Cramps

My 3 week old is has been having very bad tummy cramps. I have been using Telament drops and crip water, but is does not seem to be working. When baby passes stool is seems like it really hurts and moans and grouns all day long.

What else can I give him to sooth his cramps?

Expert ImagePharmacist

I

1
Posted by: Ang | 2008/07/30

For the cramps i would really recommend Bennetts Colic Mixture it really works. my baby is seven weeks and thats all that helps. It works according to the babies weight. I also still use telement in the bottle.
As to Bennetts i give it to him before his feed then i skip one feed (as it works through both feeds) and give it at the next feed. My first little one had reflux at birth and again bennetts was the only thing that worked he is 4 and half now and healthy.
I hope this helps you!
Angelique

Reply to Ang