Question
Posted by: Mariana | 2009/03/26

Cramping pains in trought

I get pains that feels like a cramp from under my jaw, down the side of my windpipe, through the middle of my chest, ending on the right side just below my ribcage. It comes and goes for about half an hour. I get at least one attack per day and it is very, very painfull.

Dear Mariana
You may be getting a spasm of the esophagus. Please ask your doctor to have a look to see if you need to have a gastroscopy (you may be getting acid reflux in the esophagus, causing a burn)
For more info on gastroscopy see http://www.mayoclinic.co.za/gastro_intestinal_unit.htm